YUSRI MAJU SDN BHD (YMSB) is committed to building and maintaining road efficiently and effectively to create consumer comfort and thus contributing to the country’s economic development.
To achieve that goal, YMSB will:
- Ensure that the Quality Management System (QMS) established in accordance with the requirements of MS ISO 9001: 2008;
- Identify the weaknesses in the organization and implementing continuous improvement of QMS involving full staff participation and enabling task efficiency through the use of ICT; and
- Ensure that adequate resources and infrastructure requirements in YMSB are in place/sufficient for implementation of QMS
This Quality Policy will be reviewed from time to time through the Management Review Meeting to ensure that it is always effective and appropriate.
- Always prioritize customers through fast, accurate and friendly service.
- Always prioritize quality in all matters.
- Always evaluate and make corrections and improvements on the tasks performed.
- Always appreciate the corporate values set.
- Be disciplined, diligent and trustworthy in carrying out their duties and responsibilities.
- Be open-minded and ready to accept new changes and ideas.
- Always comply with the established policies, principles and rules.
- Always practice teamwork and teamwork culture.
- Always strive to enhance self-excellence through continuous seeking knowledge and skills.
- Maintain excellent engineering levels to achieve global specifications / standards.
- Recognizes Malaysian’s pride and local participation in global business chain.
Safety, Health & Environment Policy
YUSRI MAJU SDN BHD is committed to provide safe and healthy environment to employees, customers and the public in accordance with Malaysian Legal requirements.
To successfully implement the policy:
- The Company will take all reasonable and practical ways to prevent all risks of injury, illness, occupational hazards, property damage and safeguarding the environment.
- Upon work completion, the equipment used and the services carried out must comply with the best legal requirements and industry standards and practices. For that reason, effective, health and environmental training system are available to all staff, customers and relevant parties. Work systems and plans to deal with and recover emergency situations are provided by the company.
- The company requires co-operation from of all employees, contractors and visitors in complying to this policy at all times.